miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Cello Metal - "Path Vol. 2" - Apocalyptica feat. Sandra Nasic

I want to live in fire
With all the taste I desire
It`s all good if you let me dive
with some sharks on the ground

You lose your routine
You lose your routine
You lose your routine
Cause I found my path



What the hell are you trying?
Now I know there is something more
What happen to you?
still standing on my path
Are you still denying?
now I know there is something more
that this is the truth
It`s all in you!

What do you came for?
What did you expect to find?
What do you live for?
What did you expect to find?
What do you live for?
What did you expect to find?
What do you live for?
What did you expect to find?

So boundless I feel
and boundless all my fears
Stop running back to old times
Stop running back to old times

You loose your routine...
cause I found my path

What the hell are you trying?
Now I know there is something more
What happen to you?
Still standing on my path
Are you still denying?
Now I know there is something more
that this is the truth
It`s all in you! (x2)

Path Vol. 2 fue el tercer single del álbum Cult, publicado por la banda de Cello Metal Apocalyptica, en 2000. Esta canción es una reedición del tema Path, y fue la primera vez en la que estos finlandeses incluían voces acompañando al sonido de sus chelos. Sandra Nasic era por aquel entonces vocalista del grupo, ya disuelto, Guano Apes (y de los que publicaré una entrada próximamente).

Desde entonces han colaborado muchos cantantes con este cuarteto tan particular, como Rammstein, Slipknot, Bullet for My Valentine, HIM o The Rasmus, entre otros.

Siempre me gusta escuchar cosas diferentes, y por eso cuando descubrí este grupo me lleve una grata sorpresa.

PD: Gracias a Aros por sugerir esta canción :D

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

He told her that the watch would stay with her until he came back. The sound of the watch was his fine-sounding words. He promised he would come back and marry her.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/longines-sunglasses.html]longines sunglasses[/url]
Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.